- I have been a hunter for many years. Unfortunately, due to the rocky and steep terrain in Western Pennsylvania, I have slipped and dropped my rifle and bow on a few occasions. Even a minor drop can cause significant damage. Using a shoulder sling prevents these costly drops. I walk significant distances when I hunt, and I also participate in all-day bow shoots. The slings are very comfortable and make carrying a bow and/or rifle much easier.
- A wrist sling is very helpful for executing a proper shot with no worries of dropping your bow. It also helps with gripping the bow properly. A wrist sling should always be adjusted so as to fit loosely around your wrist. If the sling is too tight on the wrist, torquing can occur.
Another benefit is that you can add flair to your bow or rifle! Pick out custom colors to match your setup. You can check out the gallery for ideas. I can also help with color ideas if you want to match your bow or rifle.
Why use a release lanyard?
- A release lanyard is very useful because you can keep your release handy around your wrist or neck instead of worrying about dropping it or having to dig around in your pockets for it. Wrist releases can be loosened when making a shot and tightened around the wrist when not using the release. From personal experience, bright colors are a good idea because I once dropped my release from my tree strand and the only reason I found it in the leaves below is because of the fluorescent orange color.
- Parachute cord - aka paracord - is very durable and sturdy. I use USA-made 550 paracord which has a breaking point of 550 pounds and consists of 7 inside strands. It is mold, mildew, rot and UV resistant and the colors will not bleed. Besides being very strong and long-lasting, paracord can be taken apart in case of emergency and used for a wide variety of survival tactics. It is It also comes in many colors!
What are your payment options?
- We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. If you would like to send a money order, please contact me with a message. Please note your item will not be shipped until payment is received.
What is your turnaround time?
- Usually, turnaround time is around 10 days or sooner until shipment; however, this depends on current order volume and could be longer. Remember, each and every order is individually handmade custom to your requests on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you need an item expedited, there is a Priority Mail option at checkout (+$10). This guarantees your order will be shipped in 7 days or less and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- ***I have recently had a very high influx of orders resulting in longer turnaround times than normal, as long as 4 weeks until shipment. I apologize for this, but I can assure you I am working very hard on orders and they will be shipped as soon as possible. Shipping confirmation emails with tracking numbers are sent upon completion. If you have any concerns, don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Do you ship internationally?
- Contact me for international shipping prices. I have had a lot of trouble with international shipping, so if you choose to purchase internationally it is at your own risk. In recent experience, it can take around a month or longer to receive packages shipped internationally.